Beginning in December, the pool at Niskayuna High School will be open for community use on Saturdays and Sundays from noon to 3 p.m. A pool pass is needed to use the pool.
How to Purchase a Pool Pool Pass for 2021-22
- Download and complete the Pool Pass Application
- Do not include a check with your completed application. Payment will be made online (see below)
- Return the application mail to: Athletic Office, Attention Larry Gillooley, 1626 Balltown Road, Niskayuna, NY 12309 or by email to email@example.com.
- Once the application is processed, you will receive a link that will allow you to purchase the appropriate pass using the site GoFan.
- Once you click on the link all you need to sign up for GoFan is an email and a password. In the app, search “Niskayuna High School”. A list of events will appear. Choose the appropriate pool pass that you wish to purchase.
- Once purchased, a digital pass will be available on your phone. No physical passes will be printed.
- Passes can only be purchased using GoFan.When entering the pool, simply show the attendant the digital pass on your phone.