We proudly serve healthy, delicious meals to Niskayuna students every day.
Meals are Free Through Dec. 31, 2020
In September 2020, the federal government announced that schools schools will be free for all students through Dec. 31, 2020. It remains important that families apply for the Free and Reduced Price Meal program if they believe they may qualify.
School Meal Prices
- Elementary Lunch – $3.00
- Middle School Lunch – $3.25
- High School Lunch – $3.50
- Adult Lunch – $4.25 + tax
- Milk – $.50 (a la carte)
- Breakfast – Elementary & MS – $1.65
- Breakfast – NHS – $2.50
Breakfast costs $1.65 at the elementary and middle schools and $2.50 at the high school. Learn more about breakfast options
Free and Reduced Price Meals Information
Children of families that meet certain income eligibility guidelines may qualify for free or reduced price meals. Families can apply at any time.
- Learn more about Free and Reduced Meals
- Apply Online for Free and Reduced Meals NEW!
- Downloadable Application for Free and Reduced Price Meals
- Translated meal applications available here
(Available in Spanish, Russian, Mandarin, and in an additional 49 languages)
K12 Payment Center Prepaid Meal Accounts
We use the online K-12 Payment Center to enable families to pay for school lunches and manage their child’s account online. K-12 Payment Center allows parents to:
- Make payments for meals online securely using your credit card.
- Deposit money onto the accounts of multiple children with one payment
- Easily access your child’s account 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- See 120 calendar days of meal purchases and payments
- Check your child’s meal account balance
- Get low meal account balance alerts by e-mail and text (free)
To sign-up and access the online service, visit https://www.k12paymentcenter.com/. From this site you can create your account and add money to your child’s school meal account. When creating your account for the first time, you will need your child’s name and birth date or student ID#.