Niskayuna High School is home to an eight lane swimming pool, which is open to the community, accommodates swimmers of all levels and features a handicapped-accessible entry area.
Nothing from Sunday, April 21, 2019 to Monday, April 22, 2019.
Please note that community swim only takes place on days that school is in session.
Fees and Registration Information
Pool Pass Applications
Applications can be dropped off at the District Office, 1239 Van Antwerp Road, Niskayuna, NY 12309, or mailed to the District Office to the attention of “Pool Passes”.
Note: Fees have been pro-rated on the pool pass application – please use the rates on the application (noted below).
- Niskayuna students: Free (Grades 8 and younger must be accompanied by a paid adult)
- Individual Adult: $105 (Prorated fee: $84)
- Individual Senior/Veteran: $68 (Prorated fee: $54)
- Household: $195 (Prorated fee: $156)
- Individual Adult: $300 (Prorated fee: $240)
- Individual Senior/Veteran: $263 (Prorated fee: $210)
- Household: $563 (Prorated fee: $250)
Get Notified When the Pool is Closed
You can sign-up through our School Messenger system to receive text messages and/or e-mails when the pool is closed. In order to do so, you must opt-in to receive “High School Pool Notices” messages through the system. More information is below.
- Community members (non-parents) can sign-up for alerts here (Please note that you must add your mobile phone number and follow the steps under the “Contact Info” tab in order to receive SMS/text messages.)
- Parents can subscribe to these alerts by by logging in to the Parent Portal and setting preferences in the Info Center area.
- More information about School Messenger for parents and community members
From private lessons to kayaking and aqua fitness, the pool is used for a wide variety of activities. For more information, contact the Continuing Education office at (518) 377-4666, ext. 50731.
Lifeguards are regularly sought for the Niskayuna High School Pool. To apply, please contact Director of Health, Physical Education and Athletics Lawrence Gillooley at email@example.com for an application and return it to:
Lawrence Gillooley, Athletic Office
Niskayuna High School
1626 Balltown Road
Niskayuna, NY 12309