The Schenectady County Local Early Intervention Coordinating Council (LEICC) is seeking parents interested in participating on the council. The purpose of the LEICC is to provide a forum to discuss issues related to the needs of young children in Schenectady County with developmental delays and their families, as well as share education, ideas, concerns and experiences.
As a participant you can:
- Make suggestions to strengthen the Early Intervention Program
- Make connections with other local families, your local school district
- Learn more about the Early Intervention Program
- Learn more about the Preschool Special Education Program
- Learn about other programs in the community
Meetings are held quarterly at 2:30 p.m. and are virtual at this time.
Upcoming 2023 meeting dates:
- June 23
- September 15
- December 15
For more information or to sign up, contact: Tricia Kandefer, Director of Children with Special Needs at email@example.com or 518-386-2815 ext. 1231.