On May 18, Niskayuna voters will decide on the annual school budget and other propositions, and fill two seats on the Board of Education. Community members may once again vote either in person or by absentee ballot.
Voting by Absentee Ballot
- An Absentee Ballot Application is required. Download an application here or contact District Clerk Cynthia Gagnon at (518) 377-4666, ext. 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org for one.
- For municipal and school elections this year, the potential for contracting COVID-19 has been an allowable reason to request an absentee ballot. Mark Box A on the application if voting absentee due to COVID-19 concerns.
- Applications for absentee ballots must be received no later than May 11 for a ballot to be mailed to the voter. After that date, contact Cynthia Gagnon on how you may obtain your application and ballot.
- Completed absentee ballots must be received by 5 p.m. on May 18.
If you have any questions, please contact District Clerk Cynthia Gagnon at (518) 377-4666, ext. 4 or email@example.com
- Tuesday, May 18, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Niskayuna High School
- Mask-Wearing and Social Distancing
Voters must be citizens of the United States, 18 years or older, and a resident of the school district for at least 30 days prior to May 18.