The Athletics Department uses an online will be using an online system known as FamilyID for registration for programs.
This is how students will register as well as provide the health documentation that is required for participation. (This replaced the Gray Card that was used in the past.)
Niskayuna FamilyID Website: https://www.familyid.com/niskayuna-csd-athletics
FamilyID is a secure platform. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You only need to enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
Family ID Registration Process
Once registration opens, we will share instructions for registering for a program. In the meantime, you can follow these steps to create an account.
A parent/guardian should begin by clicking on this link: https://www.familyid.com/niskayuna-csd-athletics
1. Click Create Account on the top right side of the page.
2. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address, and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
3. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, etc.).
4. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you into FamilyID.com.
5. Although registration is not currently open, you can begin to complete your profile by hovering over your name on the top right side of the screen and click profile.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.