Standards Based Report Card
Elementary teachers and administrators worked together over three years to develop an updated report card for K-5 that better communicates what students are expected to know and be able to do based on current New York State standards. Niskayuna’s new Standards Based Report Card will be introduced in fall 2022.
The report card is designed to help families reflect on the teaching and learning happening inside classrooms. It focuses on showing growth towards the end-of-year grade-level skills and knowledge.
Chinese Subtitles- K-5 Standards Based Report Cards Video
Spanish Subtitles-K-5 Standards Based Report Cards Video
Tagalog Subtitles-K-5 Standards Based Report Cards Video
Presentation in Pashtu- K-5 Standards Based Report Cards
Presentation in Udru- K-5 Standards Based Report Cards
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Standards Based Report Card.
- A students’ guide to the Standards Based Report Card
- How to view your student’s report card
- How to set up or recover your PowerSchool Parent Portal account
- Click here to review the K-5 Parent Curriculum Guides. These guides provide the scope of content area skills introduced and taught at each grade level.
- Click here to read about the Collaborative for Academic, Social & Emotional Learning Framework.
- New York State Standards