Student bus schedules are now available in the Parent/Student Portal. To view your child’s bus schedule:
- Log on to the Parent/Student Portal at https://powerschool.niskyschools.org
- Select the student you wish to view (if more than one student is linked to the portal account).
- Click on the “Student Information” button on the left.
If you do not have your username or password, the log-in page contains a “Forgot Username or Password” link to help you gain access. Assistance with accessing the portal can be found at https://sites.google.com/niskyschools.org/parents/powerschool
Important Information About Student Transportation
- Students should be at the bus stop 10 minutes before the assigned time.
- Due to this year’s scheduling constraints, transportation will be provided from a single location and to a single location for each student for both the morning and afternoon.
- Any requested changes will require one week to take effect. This means that any changes requested now will not be in place until the second week of school.
- All students must wear a mask or face covering when riding the bus. If students do not have a mask or face covering, the driver will provide one.
- Students should sit in the seats assigned by the bus driver. Only students from the same household can sit together.
Even in a typical school year, we know that transportation delays are a normal part of the beginning of school. While we ask you to have your child(ren) at the bus stop 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled time, please allow for the potential that buses may not be on schedule at the beginning or end of the day.