Dear Families & Community Members,
New York State Gov. Andrew Cuomo has announced that the state’s school buildings will be closed through May 15 as part of the continuing effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
While our buildings are closed, we continue to work together to support our students and provide for their continued learning. We are here for you. The links below will bring you to our most recent guidance for continuity of instruction and other resources and support that is available.
- Instructional continuity plan & guidance, April 10-24
- Food distribution for students taking place on Mondays
- Availability of childcare resources
- Do you need technology or tech support?
- These are stressful and challenging times. Help is available.
- Additional COVID-19 updates & information
As a reminder, all school campuses, athletic fields, playgrounds, etc. are also closed.
We continue to monitor all available guidance and information, and will keep you informed.
We are incredibly grateful for the work and dedication of our faculty and staff and the patience, flexibility, and support of our entire school community during this extraordinary time. We miss our students, and can’t wait until we are all back together at school.
The Niskayuna Central School District Team