Please note that we have reached our limit for PSAT registrations and registration has closed. We will reach out soon to confirm with those who will be taking the test and to let you know when the fee will be assessed in K12PaymentCenter.
More information about the process is below.
Here is how registration works:
- The first 125 people who sign up at that link will be able to take the PSAT on Oct. 17. It will be first come, first served. We will take more than 125 registrations so that we have a wait list if needed.
- Please have your student’s ID number available to you when you register.
- After we have reached the limit, we will update this web post.
- After registration closes, we will assign the $24 registration fee to the student in our new K12PaymentCenter system. The system also applies a $1.95 fee for the transaction. K12PaymentCenter is our new school meal account system. It also has the capability to collect fees in instances like this.
- You will need to create a K12PaymentCenter account in order to complete PSAT registration. Visit https://www.k12paymentcenter.com/, click “Sign Up!”, find the Niskayuna Central School District and enter the required information.
- Once the registration fee has been assessed in K12PaymentCenter, we will notify those students who will be taking the test that the fee can be paid, as well as the deadline to do so.
- If you do not pay the PSAT fee by the deadline that we will establish, your place for the PSAT administration on Oct. 17 will go to someone on the wait list.