Preschool Story Time at Craig Elementary will begin on Thursday, February 28, 2019. Anyone with children entering kindergarten at Craig in the fall of 2019 are encouraged to participate.
The preschool story program is designed to introduce your child to the school by familiarizing them with the atmosphere and the staff. It is a fun way for your child to become comfortable with the library and the school. During this time, parents will be given information by various speakers from the Craig staff, along with having any questions answered. Activity time will be parent/child activities to do together.
The program will be held on Thursdays, February 28 – March 28, from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. in the Craig Elementary library.
Please RSVP to Carolyn Ausfeld at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can be prepared for the number attending.
- Speaker: School Nurse, Mrs. Maggie Riehl, RN
- Activity: Craft
- Speaker: Craig Principal, Dr. Bill Anders
- Activity: Breakfast in the cafeteria
- Speaker: Reading Specialist, Doris Atwater
- Activity: Gym class with Coach Guerin
- Speaker: PTO representative
- Activity: Visit to a kindergarten classroom
March 28 (9:30 a.m.)
- Bus ride
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you there!