The regular Board of Education meeting scheduled for Tuesday, March 24, will take place at 6 p.m. via remote videoconference only with a livestream for the public. The livestream requires a username and password, as noted below.
- The web address for the stream of the meeting is: https://stream.meet.google.com/stream/f717af62-d522-4dba-9aa4-fe3643902ba0
- The username is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The password is: Nisky123
More specific directions, including screenshots, are available below. Please note that if you are logged in to another Google account (other than a niskyschools.org account) you will need to “switch” to the email@example.com account. For instructions on how to do this, please see below or check here.
We will open up the livestream at 5:55 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is available on Niskayuna BoardDocs. A recording and transcript of the meeting will be made available on BoardDocs. Please note that closed captioning is available within the livestream on many devices.
Given the extraordinary circumstances surrounding COVID-19, we plan to use videoconference/livestream only for Board of Education meetings for the time being. This approach is consistent with the Governor’s executive order from March 13.
There will be no public comment portion of meetings at this time. Those who would like to share comments for the record can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about how to access each meeting will be provided to the community in advance.
Directions to Access the Board of Education Livestream
(1) Go to the web address for the meeting livestream: https://stream.meet.google.com/stream/f717af62-d522-4dba-9aa4-fe3643902ba0
Important note: If you are already logged-in to another non-Niskyschools.org Google account, follow these steps. If you are not logged into another Google account, go directly to step 5 below.
(2) If you are already logged into a Google account, select your profile image or initial in the top right.
(3) On the menu, choose Add Account
(4) On the next page, you will need to select “Use Another Account”
(5) You will see a screen like this. Enter the username “email@example.com”
(6) Next, you will see a screen like this. After making sure firstname.lastname@example.org is in the username area, click “Next”
(7) Next, you will be asked for a password at a screen that looks like the one below. Please enter “Nisky123” where prompted and click “Sign in.” This will give you access to the meeting livestream.