The N-CAP Junior Prom Information Night will be held on Thursday, April 4, at 7 p.m. in the NHS Little Theatre. It is open to all juniors and their parents.
The meeting will include the following presentations:
- School Social Worker Mrs. Nunez will discuss the emotional and social aspects of going to prom and provide tips on how to avoid uncomfortable situations.
- Sgt. Kochan of the Niskayuna Police Department will discuss the consequences of using alcohol or drugs.
- High School Principal Mr. Rickert will review the Code of Conduct briefly and talk about expectations of students.
- Student Activities Coordinator Mr. Bianchi will explain the guest policy, the process of obtaining the Contract for Safety and information on purchasing tickets.
There will be door prize raffles and you must be present to win! The prizes include:
- Two certificates to receive one prom ticket (you must satisfy school regulations to receive the ticket)
- Four certificates from Felthousen’s Florist (two boutonnieres and two corsages)
All juniors who attend will receive 10 extra tickets for a chance to win door prizes at the After Prom party. Door prizes have included gift cards to local restaurants and stores, jewelry, electronics and movie passes.