Did you know that our state has more than 4,000 dairy farms, is the fourth largest producer of milk, and is the largest producer of yogurt, cottage cheese and sour cream?
As part of our Farm-to-School efforts, our Food & Nutrition Department is celebrating New York dairy products this month.
Dairy products from across the state are being featured on school menus throughout January, including:
- Upstate Farms String Cheese
- Stoltzfu Family Dairy Yogurt (with NYS Blueberries & Granola)
- Shredded Cheese from Cuba Cheese Shoppe
- Chobani Yogurt
- NYS Cheese Pizza with Great Lakes Cheese
- NYS Milk from Midland Dairy