Date of Posting:
March 14, 2019
Transportation Department - 40 hours/week, 12 months/year
- One year of experience in building maintenance or trade’s work; OR
- An equivalent combination of experience and training as defined above
- Must obtain/maintain a Class B NYS-CDL/SBL license within 6 months of acceptance of position
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Working knowledge of building maintenance practices and school bus maintenance and repairs.
- Must be able to meet physical demands of the job.
- Ability to work with computers.
- Ability to drive a variety of vehicles and operate equipment for work related tasks.
Typical Work Activities:
- Makes minor two-way radio repair and digital video camera repair.
- Maintains the building & lawns.
- Makes minor repairs to electrical and plumbing.
- Maintains inventory and reports.
- Snow removal.
- May be required to perform services as a substitute bus driver.
- Performs a variety of related work, as required
Per NSDEA Contract - $15.34 per hour
Submit an application, cover letter, & resume to:
Office of Human Resources
1239 Van Antwerp Road
Niskayuna, NY 12309
Applications can be downloaded here or obtained through the Human Resources Office at the above location or e-mail/phone.
March 20, 2019
Selected applicant will be subject to a fingerprint supported criminal history background check in accordance with SAVE Legislation effective July 1, 2001.