New system replaces the “Gray Card”
While no decisions have been made about interscholastic athletic programs for the fall of 2020, we do want to let you know that beginning this year, we will be using an online system known as FamilyID for registration for Niskayuna Central School District athletic programs.
The new FamilyID online system will be the way that students will register for athletics and provide the health documentation that is required for participation. This replaces the Gray Card that has been used in the past.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You only need to enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
While registration for interscholastic for the fall won’t take place until later this month, families can access the FamillyID system at the following link and create their account. Please scroll down for step-by-step instructions and technical support.
Niskayuna FamilyID Website: https://www.familyid.com/niskayuna-csd-athletics
Fall 2020 Registration Dates
Please note that no decisions have been made about interscholastic athletic programs for the fall of 2020 in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. However, we are moving forward with the FamilyID system and sharing registration dates so that we are prepared if there will be a fall season.
• JV/Varsity Fall 2020 Athletics Registration will open July 24th
• Modified Fall 2020 Athletics Registration will open July 31st
Family ID Registration Process
Once registration opens, we will share instructions for registering for a program. In the meantime, you can follow these steps to create an account.
A parent/guardian should begin by clicking on this link: https://www.familyid.com/niskayuna-csd-athletics
1. Click Create Account on the top right side of the page.
2. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address, and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
3. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, etc.).
4. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you into FamilyID.com.
5. Although registration is not currently open, you can begin to complete your profile by hovering over your name on the top right side of the screen and click profile.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.