Dear Graduates and Parents,
As we approach our virtual graduation ceremony presentation that will be screened at the Malta Drive-In Theater on Route 9 beginning at approximately 9:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 25th, there are some very important details that I must share with you in this memo. Our high school administrative team met with the owners of the Drive-In recently and we learned that the following guidelines must be strictly followed in order maintain the safety of everyone involved.
- The gates will open for your family at 7:45 p.m. Please do not forget your ticket.
- There will be parking attendants directing you to park your vehicle directly in the middle between two posts. This will insure that each vehicle is at least 6 to 8 feet apart from the next one.
- You will be asked to tune into one of two radio stations that will broadcast the sound of the ceremony. You may bring a portable radio or use your car radio.
- A maximum of two people at a time from your vehicle may sit outside the car, directly in front of it in lawn chairs that you may wish to bring. * Those who are outside the car MUST WEAR A FACE MASK.
- You are allowed to bring food and beverage with you. Please bag all of your garbage and take it home with you.
- NO LIMOS OR PARTY BUSES WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY.
- There will be access to restrooms. We must maintain the 6-foot spacing if we are waiting in line to use the restroom and capacity is limited to 4 people at a time. AGAIN, FACE MASKS MUST BE USED WHEN YOU ARE NOT INSIDE A VEHICLE.
I ask you to please abide by these guidelines. We all wish that we could move about freely and mingle with friends and all that good stuff we are desperately missing in our lives at this time, but we just are not able to do so at this time. Please help everyone to enjoy the evening by cooperating with these guidelines.We are looking forward to seeing all of you!