Please bring all the supplies you can the first day of school!
- 1 sturdy backpack
- 36 Pencils (Ticonderoga work best and are highly recommended. No mechanical pencils please).
- 1 package of pencil top erasers
- 1 small zipper pouch
- 1 pack of Crayons (24 pk)
- 1 pack of Colored pencils (12-24 pack)
- 2 packs of post-it notes (single, regular size – any color)
- 4 STURDY FOLDERS (1 red, 1 blue, 1 green, 1 folder with prongs)
- 3 composition notebooks (varying color or design)
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 container of Lysol or Clorox disinfecting wipes
- 1 pair of headphones
Last Name A-M please bring:
- Sandwich sized baggies
- Glue sticks (2)
- 1 pack of Highlighters
- 2 Sharpies
- Roll of scotch tape
Last Name N-Z please bring:
- Gallon sized baggies
- Loose leaf paper
- 1 pack of Dry Erase markers
- 2 green or purple pens
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 pack of thin markers
- 1 pack of thick markers
Please don’t send in additional supplies or more than what you need as you only have so much space. Please know most supplies will be used for community-shared spaces.
*Glencliff Folders and Assignment Planners are used as take home supplies and are free at the beginning of the school year.
Financial assistance in providing supplies, or meeting these costs is available by contacting Dr. Baldwyn-Nye