We have some updated information to share about the end-of-year schedule based on our calendar, instructional day requirements, and the state’s approach to Regents exams this year. Please note the updated schedule below.
- The last full day of instruction is Monday, June 21.
- June 22, 23, 24 & 25 are half days (K-4 dismissal at 11 a.m./Grades 5-8 dismissal at 12:25 p.m.)
- June 25 is the last day of school.
*We still have a waiver application pending with the State Education Department for emergency designation for the two snow days in December. If this is granted, there will be no school on June 24 and June 25 and June 22 and June 23 will be half days with June 23 as the last day.
Niskayuna High School
- June 18 and June 21 are full days of instruction with all students.
- June 21 is the last day of regular instruction.
- Regents exams will be held the mornings of June 17, June 22, June 23, and June 24. There are no classes on these days and other than those who are taking Regents exams, students will not report to school. June 24 is the last day of exams.
- View a detailed high school schedule
Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we have worked out this end of year calendar.