Congratulations to the Niskayuna Boys Swimming and Diving team and Head Coach Dan Tanski on capturing the state title at the Swimming and Diving State Championships at the Nassau County Aquatic Center on March 1 & 2.
The team beat the second place team, Great Neck South, by a score of 189-183.
Niskayuna’s Individual results from the meet are as follows:
- Third Place — 200 Yd Medley Relay: Cameron Goodspeed, Scott Ward, Bryan Lui, Mark Lipkin
- Second Place — 200 Yd Freestyle Relay (All American Qualifying Tim): Scott Ward, Bryan Lui, Mark Lipkin, Victor Schingo
- Third Place — 400 Yd Freestyle Relay: Scott Ward, Bryan Lui, Mark Lipkin, Victor Schingo
- Sixth Place — Diving: Matt Chao
- 16th Place — Diving: Conor Compton