Support services are essential to the successful function of the school district. In order to provide services that are truly supportive of the district’s educational program, the Board of Education establishes these goals:
1. to provide a physical environment that is safe, clean and pleasant;
2. to provide safe transportation and nutritious meals;
3. to provide suitable insurance coverage for students and staff;
4. to hire, train and supervise personnel who perform effectively and provide positive examples for students; and
5. to involve support staff in district decisions as appropriate.
Adopted: February 26, 1996